Death Of Abraham Lincoln Death Of Abraham Lincoln

fantastic

why do all your movies have 2.5 ish scores? they deserve SO MUCH BETTER. They may not have fancy graphics, but they're bloody hilarious.

boinky33 responds:

Thank you, Hugh. I'm starting to do better though.

-Little Room- -Little Room-

Good job.

Very good animation. Short and sweet, I liked the little monkey because that's basically what the white stripes percussion is. I'm a drummer, and personally I hate Meg White for becoming famous with no drumming skills. "ingenuously simple percussion of the White Stripes" was very tactful though. Thanks for this little brightening of my day. It was great!

Dancing hippos Dancing hippos

Not bad at all

Good audio and pretty good, if short, animation, Good job on the cursor, that is some quality work right there. Anyway this thing was ok, but you should work on something longer and with a storyline. Keep it up

Weebl & Bob: QFP Weebl & Bob: QFP

Needs to be fixed up a bit

collision detection needs to be fixed. Also, it should be BOB in the game, because Weebl can't move. Other than that, not a bad job. Even if you didn't ask Weebl for permission, it's mostly free advertising so I don't think he'll care.

Mystery on the High Seas Mystery on the High Seas

AAARGH MAKE REAL BUTTONS

not terrible, but it's so frustrating to try to click text! make real buttons and maybe put some music in.

Qaz's Quest: Dark Aura Qaz's Quest: Dark Aura

Wow! Awesome

Excellent game, the only thing I think could improve it is
a) some good music
b) making him walk a little faster, or adding a "run" feature

that said, it's one of the best games of this type on ng, reminds me a bit of "peasant quest"